TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Great work ! *clap clap*

Amazing animation, the colors and the atmosphere are wonderful.
It's incredible how the movements are perfect, I thought you made them based on a real video O_O

Apples and Tangerines Apples and Tangerines

O.O woooooow

it is the first flash on newgrounds which didn't bore me any minute. everything is surprising, original and poetic. moreover, the music is simply marvellous
sincerly, thanks a lot for this good moment ! ^-^

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

not very original as a mad submission

I thought I would see something original in this "mad" submission, but only violence. Violence can be cool in an animation if it's not violent just to be violent, without any deep meaning thanks to metaphors. Next time, find more strange things, I mean stuff I did never see on other animations. It's not even scaring, the fear arrives not only with blood, use the music, the type of screen moving etc ... i'm too talkative
keep working and you'll be good

Krinkels responds:

No metaphors here, just litres of gore. =)

Fricassee Fricassee

mmmmmh

i'm sorry but i'm french and it's too hard to understand with these accents.I think it would be better if you would have done subtitles, it seems to be fun :( now you do what you want :/

Halloween Robot Dance Halloween Robot Dance

^0^ "yayaya ..."

lol i love it, you can imagine me dancing in front of my computer with my brother and my sister (no i'm not mental defective it was very funny XD)
ooo the music finally ends, but not the robot XD.
seriously i liked it, but you could have made more details, more events more stuff. :/

Recycle* Recycle*

pretty good

i liked the idea, the style, the music. maybe if you would have drawn the guy's face a bit differently it would have been better. aw it doesn't matter. very good work ! ^^

Life Factory Life Factory

really great

i love all the ideas in this animation, it was great i really liked it. ^u^
i think the graphics could be better but it's not so important c:
keep on making so great animations please(the music was perfect)

OrigamiNugget responds:

thanks. I know the graphics were sub par. But I'm not really that great after all. I appreciate the 8.

Kittaays animation Kittaays animation

i already saw it on DA, and i loved it :3

does DA delete all the animations when we don't have made the music ? because i thought that a "copyright" was sufficient :(
whatever i loved how cute are you cats, you made a great work! :)
keep on adding your animations on newgrounds too please :D

midnight stalk midnight stalk

...

LOL i loved the voices and how they move when they're talking, it was really funny.

Mad World - Off the Edge Mad World - Off the Edge

hfzdre no idea of title :D

poor guy ... <:'(
You chose my favourite song so it's easily a flash i like ! ^^ This flash is good, the emotion too. the monster scared me lol. I agree with the other comment, you shouldn't make appear pictures exactly corresponding to the lyrics. But it doesn't matter, the idea is good !